- Ice Cream
- Cakes & Cupcakes
- Jams/Jellies & Pickled Foods
Each participant must complete an "official" Food Contest Entry Form
Only 1 Entry per person per category- 2 entries per person- Competition Limit
All categories open to all ages
ALL ENTRIES MUST HAVE SOME CONTENT OF PEACHES.
Entry fees- $5.00 per entry. Cash or PayPal or
Entry forms due: Friday, July 8th 4-6 p.m. at Barlow Hall (All Saints Anglican Church) 123 S. Waco St. Weatherford, TX 76086
Award Announcements to take place on Saturday, July 9th on the Peach Festival Grounds at the Main Stage on the corner of Waco & Church (First Baptist Church Parking Lot)
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
ALL ENTRIES MUST HAVE SOME CONTENT OF PEACHES!
If you wish to pick up your entry, this must be done between 7:30-8:00 p.m. on Friday evening. Any entries not picked up by 8:00 p.m. will be disposed of by the Competition Committee.
All entries must be submitted with the following information on a plain white 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper- typed or printed neatly.
Information required with each entry:
- Name & Age (age only required for the Youth Division)
- Phone Number
- Recipe- to include ingredients, measurements and instructions.
- Entries will NOT be accepted without recipe
Rules for Jams & Jellies and other canned food products
- All entries for canned foods must be submitted in a standard BALL, KERR or MASON 1/2 pint, 12 oz., 1 Pint, 1 1/2 pint or 1 quart canning jar. Sealed and processed using the STANDARD HOT WATER BATH METHOD. No Wax seals will be accepted due to health reasons and extreme heat conditions
- All seals, rings,and jars shall be clean and free of labels, names or other markings
- No rusty seals or rings will be accepted
- All home canned food must have been processed with the the last calendar year. August 2017 thru July 2018
Rules of all other Entries
- All home baked and other cooked entries must have been prepared and cooked no earlier than 48 hours prior to the contest date.
- All baked entries must be in disposable containers unless they will be picked up after judging
- No entries can be accepted that require refrigeration.
- Ice cream must be hard frozen. Must be 1 pint.
Pictures will be taken of each participant with their entry at time of turn-in.
Release permission is included in entry form.