Parker County Peach Festival Information
Location: Historic Downtown Weatherford, Texas
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2016
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admission: only $5.00 for adults and children 12 and under are FREE!
How To Get Here
Take I-20 to exits 403, 406, 408, 409 A or B, 410 or 413.
We recommend one of our convenient FREE shuttle parking lots at:
- Parker County Sheriff's Posse – 2251 Mineral Wells Hwy
- 9th Grade Center (The Old Weatherford High School) – 1007 South Main Street
- Weatherford College - 225 College Park Drive
- First Monday Trade Days Grounds (PARKING ONLY, NO SHUTTLE) - Santa Fe Drive/Hwy 180
- Handicap parking/shuttle is available at the Ninth Grade Center, at City Hall, right outside the Palo Pinto Street Festival entrance or on Spring St. behing the First National Bank Drive-thru
Map of Event Area
Click HERE for a Printable PDF Map